Thursday 21 January 2016

High-Street Picks: Urban Outfitters



Every now and then I feel a flicker of inspiration as I'm online shopping and I see an endless array of pieces I'd love to add to my wishlist. This week it's Urban Outfitters, the ultimate it-girl store for a unique way to follow the trends.


So instead of just lusting after these pieces in my head I thought I'd share them with you all and maybe give you a bit of inspiration too...

First up is outerwear and this stunning olive green bomber jacket. I've been lusting after a jacket like this for that perfect off-duty model look as it looks perfect paired with a basic tee and some ripped jeans. Finish off with some platform black chelsea boots and you'll be looking like you just came from the ever-fashionable streets of Shoreditch.
Next is a statement leather jacket a piece which is a staple in many a girls wardrobe, but one that I have only recently got my hands on. It's versatility is endless as you can dress it up or go for a more casual vibe, and its exudes confidence as you walk around town. A perfect piece for an ode to rockstar chic.

A turtleneck, it's a bit like marmite. Whilst many hate the idea that its had a resurgence from the 90's, I personally can't get enough of them. Go for this beautiful mustard ribbed turtleneck paired with a leather jacket and button down skirt, or perhaps this classic white Fila turtleneck is more your style mixed with pale blue boyfriend jeans.

I completely fell in love with this Ecote amethyst yellow dress whilst compiling my wishlist, and whilst the winter chill is a bit too much for a dress currently, put on some back knee-high socks and these Vagabond black leather boots and you'll have the perfect transition outfit when the temperature rises up to the double digits.

Now no outfit is complete without a bag to carry all those essential shades of lipsticks and that snack bar you must take in case you get hungry, (although you always just buy a Starbucks muffin) and so I've picked out a black crocodile cross body bag to finish off the look. A perfect medium size for all your (kind of) essentials and of course your purse.

So there you have it, my top picks from the oh so cool Urban Outfitters, and for all you students out there grab these picks while you can as they're offering 20% for a limited time! Just another reason why I love you Urban.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah Dahlia | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig